Let us run the technology for your next virtual mediation or virtual arbitration.
Whether you have all, some or no parties in the same room, we can set-up and manage all the audio and/or video connections for the proceedings, in addition to any documents, exhibits and video that may be used.
How does it work?
- We independently connect with all parties to confirm audio and video connections are OK
- Each party provides documents to TrialSupport via Sharefile link that may be shared during the session
- We create independent audio/or video conferences for each distinct group as needed
- Connections are bridged if requested
- Mediators can switch between each party or all parties as needed.
- TrialSupport techs can quickly present, highlight and enlarge key documents as needed
- TrialSupport techs can quickly play any video or deposition clips as needed
Here’s our process based on best practices:
- We manage a pre-meeting technology check to ensure all parties have working audio, video and internet connection before the meeting starts
- We pre-load all documents and/or video into a professional presentation application [E.g. TrialDirector]
- We initiate the videoconference and manage who is on screen, muted, optional screen share, permissions
- At your direction we will instantly share a document full screen
- Then we can zoom in, call-out specific paragraphs, annotate, highlight, play video, etc.
- Generate a captured video and audio of the meeting for cloud share/review
- Create a transcript of the meeting and sync text to the video file.
Prices vary depending on the scope of services required.
Call us for a live demo and a test of your firm’s or home’s audio, video and internet speed.